Monday 30 July 2012

New website!

Blog entry 30th of July Hi everyone! The summer is here - but not my holiday... I'm very lucky to be traveling around this summer and play concerts. (My holiday will be in October - at a beach somewere warm...) I just came home from some nice days in Yorkshire on the English countryside. In between rehearsals and concerts I went for walks in beautiful landskape - felt like I was in a Jane Austen novel :) On wednesday I'm off to Rome, and then Germany and Nothern Irland will be the next stops this week. I actually have a lot to tell you all about my spring and summer so far, but that will have to wait until next time I write. For now I just wanted to let you in on exciting work on my new web site! I'm really pleased with how it's looking and all the features - can't wait to show you. It will be up and running any day now... Yours from the road, Tine x
Me with artistic director of Ryedale Festival, Chris Glynn.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new website is both cool and functional. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having a new website, Tine! So is it up and running now? Can’t wait to see it! By the way, you look good in the picture with the artistic director, Chris Glynn. Hope your website will feature more updates about your travels. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations too, Tine. Matthew's right, you and Chris look so adorable together. :P Keep updating your new website to attract more visitors. Moreover, Google gives higher rankings to those who regularly update their websites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may be a little late but, better late than never, congratulations on your new website also! :) It looks like you like to take a lot of photos! It can also be an added factor to have an effective website for your visitors. Pictures can be a way of captivating and gaining the interest of even more viewers, especially if they have good quality, and a profound look. :)

    Neil Linnen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Neil. Actually, you can make use of those pictures of yours for your new website. Try putting up a slide show on your new website; it would definitely add more life to the overall look and design of your website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kan du fortelle meg forskjellen ved å spille på krpnett vs. trompet? Er trompet vanskeligere?! Har prøvd å google det men finner ikke noe nyttig. Hilsen Hege

    ReplyDelete