Sunday 13 March 2011

Backstage at Grieghallen

It's me again. And quite some extraordinary days in Røros - such an amazing looking place! Lovely to meet up with good musician friends and also to meet new ones ;)







And I also wanted to answer some questions that people ask me a lot (also here at the blog comment section ;) )

My instruments:
Bb trumpet - Bach Stradivarius 37
C trumpet - Yamaha Xeno Chicago
Eb trumpet - Schilke
Piccolo - Yamaha and Schagerl

Mouthpiece:
Bach 1 1/4 C

Thanks for lovely comments about my Carnegie Debut! My last encore was Libertango by Astor Piazzolla. And of course I would love to come to all the countries in the world and play ... ;) just check out my web site for concert dates.

Rehearsal now - have to be on stage.

Tine ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Helseth,

    I immediately thought of you when I heard the February 26th radio broadcast of Garrison Keillor's "Prairie Home Companion." At the end of Segment 3, the United States Navy trumpeter Stephanie Robinson played an original 2011 composition by the program's musician Richard Dworsky called "Moonlight on the Pier."

    Click on the link this link, http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/programs/2011/02/26/,
    and then scroll down to Segment 3 and click on audio.
    MOONLIGHT ON THE PIER
    The Guy’s All-Star Shoe Band, with Stephanie Robinson, trumpet
    m: Richard Dworsky
    © 2011 Richard Dworsky (BMI)

    I think this brief solo trumpet piece would be a lovely encore for any of your North American appearances, as Dworsky's tune has a particular "American" sound to it.

    Again, congratulations on your outstanding Carnegie Hall debut!

    "Willowbarcelona" from Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tine.
    I have on YouTubu,when you see your music,
    always C trumpet.
    BY all means,I would like to see B♭ trumpet.
    I enjoy the difference between the tones.

    By the way In the Tohoku region of Japan, major earthquakes and tsunamis have occurred, it has become difficult.
    Japan, and you may not have much involvement.
    However, some people think I'm playing your heart is healed.

    I hope there wants.

    ReplyDelete