Tuesday 3 March 2009

Goodbye Hanoi


Blog Entry 2nd of March 2009
Hanoi

I did manage to cross the streets. You just have to walk slowly, and the cars and motorbikes will drive either in front or back of you. Your nerves just has to be in the right place, that’s all…
My stay here in Hanoi has been full of new experiences. Like I told you in my previous blog entry this is a project between Norway and Vietnam, and I must say it has been a joy to be a part of it. Especially to meet all the musicians and the conductor Pierre AndrĂ© Valade, and perform two wonderful concerts together. Haydn always is a joy to play, and the audience here in Hanoi was also very nice ☺

I am at the airport now, in Frankfurt, and there is still three more hours before my flight to Oslo. The flight from Hanoi to Frankfurt was 11 hours and 40 minutes, it is quite some time… I tried to sleep, but I have the feeling this is going to be a long day. The time in Hanoi was 23:45 when our flight left, and after almost 12 hours it is now 8 :00 in Frankfurt. I am so much looking forward to the rest of my day with rehearsing and everything and only three hours sleep this night ☺ Well, in a couple of days I will be alright again.

You will hear more from me in a couple of days time. On Friday I am going to Bergen on a movie premiere, you will of course get a detailed report…

So long,
Tine

No comments:

Post a Comment